Wednesday, July 19, 2006

10 Week Old Fetus

  Posted by Picasa

You may be wondering what this picture is all about and what it represents. Well, the little feet are the size of a 10 week old fetus. To really get a good idea of the size, the penny is a good comparison.

The pin represents so much to me. It represents each and every person that is alive. We were all at one time 10 weeks old in our mothers' wombs and we were given a chance at life and happiness. EVERYONE deserves a chance at life and a chance to be happy and at even at 10 weeks old, we were all living people, we were babies from the moment we were conceived and we were part of God's plan. In Jeremiah 1:5 it says that God knew us before he formed us in our mother's womb and he had a plan for us. We all were given the opportunity to fulfill our purpose in life and I am SO GRATEFUL BEYOND ANY WORDS that my baby's birthmother is allowing her unborn child to have a chance at life and a chance at happiness in this world. Sean and I cannot wait to meet this life that God created for us and help to point it in the right direction so it can fulfill it's purpose in life. Thanks to all birthmothers! I've been told that something good always comes from something bad. We all make mistakes and I know that these women that are making an adoption plan did not plan for this to happen to them. This will be probably the hardest time in their lives and the hardest decision they will possibly ever make. I hope that they all know that there is good coming from this. I hope that they can some day see that they have given an adoptive family a chance to fulfill their dreams of being parents and that they can see that there is no gift as precious as the gift of life! I am going to bed a very grateful soon to be mommy!

By the way...THANK YOU , Maren for such a thoughtful gift! I hope you know how much it means to me! Every time I look at it, it touches me deep in my heart! Thank you for one of the most meaninful gifts I have gotten!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the tiniest sweet little feet...sigh! Love the pin and am so happy you were there to get it like you were, coincidence?! I don't think so... :-)

Anonymous said...

I knew you would love the pin. Your words are so very precious and thoughtful - you will be the best mom!

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Jennie.