Thursday, June 01, 2006

shopping, eating, sleeping, shopping...

My last few days consisted of shopping, eating, sleeping, shopping, driving, going to the doctor (yuck!) for a physical, doing hair, doing makeup, shopping, eating, driving and a lot of talking on the phone between it all! :) Also, I got a much needed dose of Brigg and Lani...even if it only lasted about 20 minutes! They are amazing little kids! I love them to peices and am amazed at how much they change and grow every time I see them! I am so blessed to have the most adorable 5 nieces and nephews!
I had a great start to a week...except of course the physical and the driving, but all in all, it was great. I thank God for my friends who will have lengthy telephone conversations with me which definitely help to pass the time during the driving portions of my life. :) Also, tonight I am thankful for all of my friends and family who are there for me when I think that my troubles are so traumatic...thank you for helping me to realize that they're not. I appreciate my wonderful friends and family for not judging me and for being able to laugh with me about things that I may not have thought were that funny without them. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for being "real friends"! To me...you are all family!

"There are 'friends' who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

I spent these last few days with my mom having such a great time. When you're young, you just never realize all of the things that you will one day be discussing with your mom. It's amazing how little I keep from her now...it's a great luxury to be able to talk about any and everything with someone. Thanks mom...and sorry at the same time. I don't know if you enjoy this new luxury of mine as much as I do. Ha. :) I appreciate your understanding so much!
I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is awesome to have 3 such beautiful children, let alone be able to share such special times together as well... my time with you these past days was a mixed bag of "stuff" and FUN :-)I am happy to be a sounding board of sorts, life can be tough but with God as our great helper, we can be strengthened and blessed with every need. Praise be! I love you too Jennie!!