Monday, June 12, 2006

My Last 10 Google Searches...

Okay, so I got inspired by my sister's blog to post my last 10 google searches. You will probably see a common theme...

1.Adopted child baby books (surprsingly, there are several cute ones.)
2.Children books about adoption (I want to get as many as possible...I already have 2 and can't seem to find many more for some reason)
3.Strawberry Recipes (I went berry picking a few days ago and have 5 pounds of YUMMY strawberries and need to make something with them before they go bad)
4.Diaper Bags (just thought I would see what's out there. I am a purse junky and think I could become a diaper bag junky with all of the options out there!)
5.Homemakers Furniture (we're trying to find a glider or rocking chair for the nursery)
6.Art for Nurseries (I found what I think we're going to have a few weeks ago, but just keeping my options open)
7.Baby Depot (our baby furniture is in, and since we bought it from there and haven't picked it up yet, I just wanted to look at it...I am a bit excited!)
8.NARS cosmetics (I love it and no one in Iowa carries it, so I was just looking to see what new products they might have)
9.Airborn supplement (I hadn't ever heard of this type of vitamin so I was trying to get info on ir. I ended up buying it and it's pretty amazing!)
10.Stonecroft Christian Women's Club (checking for one in the Des Moines are)

There ya go, my most recent searches. I obviously have adopting a baby on my mind, BUT I am being completely patient! We started cleaning out what will be the nursery today. It's not done, but we got a lot accomplished. I am excited to get it all cleaned out so we can pick up the furniture and get things set up!

No comments: