Thursday, June 08, 2006

Friends!

I have had a great couple of days. Kay has been here visiting and we have just been catching up and talking nonstop for the last 48 hours. Last night we were talking about friends and the friends in our lives. I am so lucky to have my friends that I have. I remember the time in my life when I had so many friends...people that I could call just to hang out if I was bored or to go out for the evening. My group of friends has definitely gotten smaller by probably half, yet I could not feel more blessed than I do now with my small, but AMAZING group of friends. I know that I can call each and every one of you if I need ANYTHING and I hope that you all know I would do anything for all of you. Even though we are all busy and may go days, weeks or even months without much contact, I cherish you and the friendship that I have with you! As I have stated in a past post, you are all family! Thank you! Thank you! You are all wonderful women and I am honored to call you friends! I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a good friend to get you right at times... I KNOW!! I have a circle of friends much like what you are talking about I'm sure. They can lift you up and help you see things clearly and just be the best reminder of how good God is to us, giving us such special blessings in our lives. PRAISE BE!!!!! Cherish those people and tell them often how much they mean to you. :-)