Tuesday, May 23, 2006

10 Things I Love About Summer...

1. Tank tops
2. Flip flops
3. Boating...haven't done it yet this year, but hope to with Chris and Brenda soon!
4. Longer days...I love the sun!
5. Grilling for dinner...Sean does that, so it gives me a break!
6. Golfing...a new found love of mine, especially after woopin' up on Sean and Dad in Florida.
7. Having the windows open
8. Being able to hang out with our "teacher friends" more! (Well, except when they're too busy teaching Driver's Ed.) Ha.
9. Being less pasty white than I am the rest of the year...still pasty white, but less!
10.Green everywhere! I love seeing all of the trees with leaves and green grass...no leaves and brown grass are depressing, plus, green is one of my favorite colors! :)

The things I love about summer, EASILY out weigh the things I hate about it! I wish it was summer all year...I don't think I could even think of 10 things I love about winter! I'll try to post that one in 6 months or so...for now, I am happy it's summer!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with almost all your likes and dislikes!!!!!!!!!! We are TOO much alike.... ha! :-)

Jennie Peakin said...

Ha...I am like a miniature Candi Stewart! I am okay with that! :)