Tuesday, May 23, 2006

10 Things I Hate About Summer...

1. Having to be seen in a swimsuit...I avoid it as much as possible, but sometimes there is just no getting around it!
2. Mosquitos...enough said!
3. Sweating
4. Sunburns...OUCH, and I just can't seem to avoid them, no matter what I do!
5. Humidity...does a number on my afro.
6. Baseball...it bores me and keeps Sean in front of the TV for hours!
7. Shorts...I hate them so much, I avoid them completely, capris for me!
8. Reruns...I am so addicted to my shows that I miss them all summer...oh-well, it leaves more time for other things!
9. Blisters...I seem to always have blisters on my feet from shoes with no socks...maybe I should invest in better shoes, but I guess if I did, I would still have blisters anyway, from my perma-sunburn!
10. 100 degree weather...okay, I like the heat, but there's a limit, I prefer to be able to breath when I am outside!

No comments: