Friday, January 16, 2015

Well Hello!

It's been almost 2 months since I've posted!  YIKES!

I don't even know what to write about.  It's been busy....and stressful....and exciting.....and busy.  Sooooo...pretty normal I'd say! ;)

I am still going to the Y about 6 days/week.  Still so proud that I've stuck to it.  I am working on being better about eating...I didn't do great with Paleo while we were in Florida just before Christmas, but tried to get back at it when we got back.  I am still only cooking Paleo, but when we go out, I struggle to stick to it.  I am going to get back at it this week though.  Still only Paleo at home, so I'm mostly there!


I am HOPING to run the Bix7...that is my goal this year.  Maybe I'll push for a half marathon in 2016...we'll see.

All I know is that I feel best just after I've worked out.  Why did I wait almost 34 years to make this a part of my life?!  I have done so much more than I ever thought I could back when I started working out in September.  I cannot imagine how much more I will be able to do in another 5 months!  I feel more energetic, healthier and happier.

I am not going to lie...I feel like I am working my ass off and wish the weight would be just falling off, but it IS coming off....just much slower than I had hoped or expected.  I don't weigh myself, so all I know is that my clothes get looser and looser until I need a smaller size and I feel like I've been at a plateau for a while.  Probably because of my poor food choices over the holidays though.  If in a month, I am still feeling like things aren't fitting differently, I may need to change something up.

As far as the family goes...it's a damn miracle that Wesley has remained healthy all winter so far!  Where is some wood I can knock on????!!!!  Tate has a scope procedure on his esophagus/stomach in a couple of weeks to try and figure out what is going on with his regular throwing up.  Cason is progressing and doing amazing as usual...and he turned 4 a couple of days ago!  Sean is back at school after his winter break.

So that's what's going on!  Hopefully I won't wait another 2 months before I blog...I want to be better about it...like is just so busy! :/   

No comments: