Tuesday, January 14, 2014

He is 3!

This is a big deal, friends.  To keep this short is going to be hard, but I could write all day about this boy and how incredible he is and it still wouldn't be able to adequately portray what a wonder he truly is.  So I don't even think I will try.

He is alive and that is a miracle in and of itself.  Many didn't believe he would make it beyond 7 weeks of age, but God knew he was supposed to be here.  He has not only endured more pain and hardship than any 3 year old should have to, but he's done it with a smile on his face.  He is the happiest 3 year old in the world, I am certain on it!

Cason has blessed our lives and taught us so much.  He is a fighter and so much stronger than I could ever be.  He is loved deeply and fiercely by so many.  We can't remember our family without him and wouldn't be who we are today if he wasn't our son.

He starts school next week...SCHOOL!  He will ride a bus with his big brother, wear a backpack and nap on a cot (I'll believe that when it happens!).

He is our baby...he is 3.

And now I am going to go cry.

Happy Birthday to our incredible, strong, loving, snuggly, giggly, happy Cason!

We love you "Saysown" (as Wes calls him which has turned into our nickname for him!) more than you could ever know!

No comments: