Friday, January 03, 2014

365 Days of Thankful - A project I'm willing to try! :)

I have seen this idea floating around about 365 Days of Thankful.
You can learn about it HERE!

We should be thankful...365 days a year.  For the most part, I think I do recognize my blessings every day, but I think I might try this little project.

I don't know that I will necessarily be able to do an image every single day, but I sure will try.  And in an effort to blog more, I think I might post the images and my "caption" (or when I have time, a whole post) here on my blog.  Hopefully I will be able to do it at least a few times a week all throughout the year.

I post things that I am thankful for daily in November, but sometimes I just get down...sometimes I just can't explain why, but it's just one of those days.  And it's the little things sometimes that make you realize how blessed you are and how much good you have in your life.

So to start my FIRST 365 Days of Thankful...this...

Just a snipit of all of the Christmas cards that arrived in the mail this year.  I am so thankful when I look at this...so many family and friends that we love so much and are so thankful for.

How can you look at all of your Christmas cards and NOT be thankful?!

No comments: