Sunday, December 09, 2012

One year ago TODAY...

I will never forget receiving the call on December 9th last year that we were going to be getting a baby boy that we would hopefully be able to adopt.  I remember where I was standing in my kitchen, I remember who I called and what they said as I sobbed about what to do.  We had inquired about Wesley a few months before that and we had hope we would get him, but if we said yes to this baby, would they not give us Wesley if we ended up being selected for him?  I was torn, I was scared, I was worried I would make the wrong decision...so I let God make it.  A few days later, we met the baby...Cason.  Oh my goodness, I am so glad we said, yes, so glad we took that leap of faith and trusted God to work out all of the details.  I will always remember December 9th 2011.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh yes... Cason has ben SUCH a gift to all of us... sweet sweet baby boy, precious in every way!! Love him and thank God for him. : )