Monday, July 02, 2012

Grandpa turns 95!

My grandpa is such an amazing man...loving, full of humor and so full of life even at the ripe age of 95! It was so fun to celebrate him on Saturday along with so many other family members who made the trip to come to his surprise birthday party. :)  Even some family from California drove to come!!!
 

Several minutes after arriving at the party, Grandpa was still seeing people he was surprised were there!

He even got to meet our 2 newest additions to our family!  So glad he got to meet our boys!
 

Lots of cute kiddos were in attendance!

My cousin Geno and his wife Nickie's girls Hadley...

...and Brinley (who happened to just turn 1!)...

My cousin Gale and Ryan's girls Olivia...

...and Jazzy...

My nephew Boone...

And MANY more kids I didn't get pictures of!
It was a great party with lots of laughter, conversation, yummy food and fun!
Happy Birthday, Grandpa!!!!

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

so fun!!!