Monday, March 26, 2012

Such a special time...

You all know what a dear friend Lora is to me. We have grown so close. It was such an honor to be able to be a part of these last couple of days with her while she has been in the hospital after having Sophia Grace. I love her and her family and cannot wait to love on Sophia just like I do Ava and Chloe. It's been so special to get to photograph so many special meetings and moments while they have been in the hospital. I could totally do this for a job...an on call photographer that people call when they have their baby. I could stand in a room quietly while I photograph so many special moments. Ahhhhh...it's been SO FUN!
Sophia Grace is such a sweetie and even though I spent lots of time behind the lens...I got a little bit of time to snuggle with this little angel as well. :)
And I love this dear friend of mine...so so much.
It's been an honor to be a part of this special time for their family.
Love you guys! Let's do this again in a couple years okay?! ;)

1 comment:

Linda Rode said...

Sweet picture of friends!