Thursday, February 02, 2012

The same interview...a year later

Almost exactly a year ago, I interviewed Tate. I decided to interview him again tonight so I could compare his answers! My what a difference a year makes! I put his answers from LAST YEAR in RED.
1. What is your favorite food?
vegetable delight (I have no idea
what this is...never heard of it!)
Chicken nuggets

2. What is your favorite movie?
Madagascar 2 (he hasn't watched this movie in months!)
Finding Nemo (I think he's watched this once this year)
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a chef when I grow up
play baseball and soccer
4. What time do you go to bed at night?
at dark
you say it's in 15 or 20 minutes

5. Where does Daddy work?
at the hospital
he helps people get better at the hospital

6. Where does Mommy work?
at the hospital
at home

7. Where do we live?
at a home in the new house
2803 Tremont in Dabenport

8. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
ham and cheese sandwich, oh wait, that's lunch. I like apples for breakfast
Crispix cereal with sugar on it (ya, we're terrible, we got him into that habit!)
9. What is your favorite toy?
ummmmmm, my Mickey
that's a HARD one! Ummmm...my dominos (this is true, he plays with them ALL THE TIME, but not as dominos, as anything BUT dominos!)
10. When is your birthday?
October 5th
October 5th
11. What kind of car does Mommy have?
the blue car
the blue one and the van

12. What kind of car does Daddy have?
the brown one
the brown one
13. How old is Daddy?
um, I don't know...he's young
35
14. How old is Mommy?
old (thanks, Tate)
31
15. What do you think Mommy's favorite thing to do is?
listen to music
snuggle with me!

16. What do you think Daddy's favorite thing to do is?
vacuum (I can't remember the last time I saw Sean vacuum!)
go to work

17. What is your favorite thing to do?
My favorite thing to do is bowling
play Xbox Kinect and my Kung Fu Panda game
18. What's Papa S's favorite thing to do?
bowling
That's tricky! Maybe driving?

19. What's Nana S's favorite thing to do?
boxing
She likes to sit in the front of the car while Papa S drives (this cracked me up!!!)

20. What's Papa P's favorite thing to do?
sing the alphabet song
Maybe have us over for sleepovers?

21. What's Nana P's favorite thing to do?
play a game with me
Play with the pretend food in the kitchen in their basement with me. Only she doesn't make the food, she sits and waits for me to bring her the food that I make. That's her favorite thing to do in the whole world. (again, this cracked me up!)

22. What is your favorite game?
I love a lot a lot of games...boxing and bowling and playing tennis
Kung Fu Panda on Xbox

23. Where is your favorite place to go visit?
at Ayla's
to DeCook's

24. Do you know what state we live in?
a building
Iowa Hawkeyes (yes, Tate, it IS a Hawkeye state! :))

25. Where is Mommy's favorite place to shop?
at the Wal-Mart
Wal-Mart

26. Where's Daddy's favorite place to shop?
at the dangerous shop (I know exactly what he's talking about here. He is talking about a sporting goods store. Whenever we walk by the guns, we talk about how they're really dangerous...ha!)
Hy-Vee
27. Where is your favorite place to shop?
the Wal-Mart, just like you Mommy!
Wal-Mart, the same place as you!
28. What is your favorite thing to cook?
pizza
Salad

29. What is Mommy's favorite thing to cook?
cheese
Roast chicken

30. What does Daddy like to cook?
chicken (I'm not sure I've ever seen him cook chicken)
burgers is all he cooks

31. What is Mommy's favorite food?
macaroni and cheese
chicken

32. What is Daddy's favorite food?
ham and cheese sandwiches
burgers

33. What does Mommy like to drink?
tea
Coke Zero

34. What does Daddy like to drink?
water
Dr. Pepper

35. What do you like to drink?
juice
juice

36. What is Mommy's favorite restaurant?
Pizza Planet
McDonald's (I can't remember the last time any of us ate at a McDonald's!)

37. What's Daddy's favorite restaurant?
French Froe (I have no idea what this is!)
Hy-Vee (this is pretty accurate...he loves their Chinese!)
38. What is your favorite restaurant?
HuHot
Incredible Pizza
So there you have it...as you can see, some of the answers are the same, but lots are much more accurate. I was so proud that he knew our address! And even more importantly that he we lived in a Hawkeye state! ;)
That was fun!

No comments: