Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I can't seem to control the crazy...

Sometimes I recognize as I'm thinking about agreeing to something or as the words are coming out of my mouth that I will do something that I am crazy. Really, I can't control the crazy. I know that since I am a stay at home mom, many may think that there's no way I can be that busy. However, I am busier with the photography business than I have been with any job I've ever had, so that alone keeps me busy. The problem is, that I truly want to do everything that's asked of me. I really do! I am not good at saying "no", but most of the time I don't even want to say "no"!

Soooo...I am thinking about joining a cooking club. I mean, I totally want to, but it's kind of a big committment. I don't know what to do. I mean, I KNOW I should say, "no", but we'll see. ;)

No comments: