Saturday, August 27, 2011

I loved today...

Today was a great day. Lots of "girl time" for me. :) Tate slept in until 9:30 this morning! Score! So already, the day was starting off great. :) Then, Lora came over and we got to chat the morning away while I did her hair. Then, my mom showed up and we went to lunch and shopped for fabric and items to use to decorate for some bridal showers she's having. We might have also snuck a peek at some shoes and various other fun things. ;) I got a new piece to hang on my wall in the livingroom (picture to come later) which I am SUPER excited about. Then, we came back to my house and waited for my dad to meet up with us and we relaxed and chatted a bit before heading out to dinner where Sean met us (he worked all day) and we ate a great dinner with my parents outside, Tate ran around like a chicken with his head cut off while the adults chatted and laughed until way passed Tate's bedtime. We got home and since it was already way passed Tate's bedtime, we agreed to play Candyland with him (twice) before he finally got to bed at 10pm. I might add that I won one and Tate won one...poor Sean. :)

We know that there is likely a limited time that Tate has left in our family as the only child...I think I am starting to remember that more and more often and am trying to give him more and more attention now while he still gets it all. He's going to have a big adjustment here in the near future and I pray it goes smoothly.

I am tired after a super fun day. I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I have. I feel so good tonight.

No comments: