Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Destined to be a soccer mom?

I guess we will see.

The last week or two, Tate has been saying, "When I am a bigger kid, I want to play soccer ball!"

And when we go outside he likes to set up a place where the goal is and then kick it in the goal and yell, "GOAL!!!!"

He's not been showing a lot of interest in baseball like I expected he would...not sure why. I am not going to lie, I am okay with that. Not because I wouldn't be thrilled and supportive if he wanted to play baseball, but I just think that soccer and football are much more exciting to watch. Just my opinion. :)

Check out his footwork...ha...











When he's concentrating, he's either sticking his tongue out (that' usually when he's sitting still and really focused on what he's doing) or if he's concentration while doing something active, he puffs his cheeks out like this...



As you can see, he was sporting his best soccer shoes.



I love this kid.

No comments: