Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Celebrate Everything

I love this time of year...the cooler weather, football starting, windows open, more of a routine. I love my neighborhood and the girls who I have met here. I love that I have several people in my neighborhood with small children that I can sit and drink coffee with in the mornings and talk openly with. I love that our dear friends live only a few doors away and are always there whenever we need them. I am actually happy that our air conditioner broke yesterday which forced us to open the windows and get some fresh air. I am equally happy that it is getting fixed tomorrow before the heat wave comes later in the week. I am so proud of Tate and how he did at his first day of preschool and just cannot believe how quickly he's grown up. We have found a church that we enjoy. Things just seem to be going great.


This is my new wall art...it's hard to tell in the picture, but it's about 4 feet tall by 18 inches wide. I think the last 2 words are my favorite...Celebrate Everything. Simple, but I love it.

So why shake things up? Why change things now? I am so certain about adding to our family and about taking this next step in adopting again. I am so so anxious as well. I know I have mentioned before that I am unable to disclose any specific information about our next adoption as we are adopting in a different fashion then before, but this time more than the last, we are handing it all over to God. We have found ourselves feeling like we know what's going to happen, we have a plan and then God opens our eyes to something else...something we never expected we would be considering. It's so amazing (and scary sometimes!) the things that God puts on our hearts. We are so blessed to have such super supportive family and friends. Wow. Even some say they wouldn't ever consider choosing the same path we are choosing, but they are still so supportive. I hope each and every one of you knows how much we appreciate all of the support and encouragement you have given us. We have quite the road ahead of us and we appreciate your prayers.

2 comments:

Candi said...

So good to read a positive informatve entry that still tells a story... interesting and leaves one on the edge of our chairs!! Kind of kidding, kind of not... :] It's true though, what's right for one is not right for everyone else... prayers are a must in EVERY household, life is just plain NOT always easy... hang on to the good, focus on it and make it your strength... God guide and give you all you need ahead and always!!
Love you!
Mom

Heidi Moran said...

WOW! Prayers your way and extremely good thoughts headed your way on this wonderful adventure!