Saturday, July 02, 2011

water war!

James and Sean went golfing this morning while I watched the kiddos. :) I filled 75 water balloons (it took FOREVER!) for the kids to have a water balloon fight...you know, since they dawned the war paint last night, I guess I had war on the brain! Ha.

I seperated the balloons so that each child had 25...


I got their suits on, slathered them in sunscreen...



and made them pose for a couple of pictures before war was declared.



I asked Tate to pose for a picture.


This is what he did...oh my.



And I just may have to keep taking a picture of these 3 together every day until the streak ends! I mean, until a couple of days ago, it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of them all together and looking at the camera!



WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







This one's water balloons were gone in about 1 minute...for real.


Then about 2 minutes after that, Tate's were gone and Ava's lasted another minute or 2 after that! So, about 90 minutes of filling water ballons + 10 minutes getting their suits on and sunscreen on = 5 minutes of water balloon fun.



And then it was so weird...it was like attack of the flying bugs! A SWARM of these came and just started landing all over the patio furniture about 30 seconds after the water balloon fight ended. Needless to say, we went inside. :)



Good times.

No comments: