Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our weekend in Kansas City...

I had another full, fun weekend.

I joined Melissa, my dear friend of close to 10 years in Kansas City for some waterpark fun with she, her son and nephew. The boys are 6...and they are busy! It was a great time!

We stayed at a waterpark hotel and the boys played and played and played...






And I'm not going to lie, the adults played and played and played too...





And just one more of Layla from my visit with the Kremer Family...



On the drive home, we stopped at the HUGE Shelton Fireworks Store. It was so fun and overwhelming and I bought lots of fun fireworks which we lit off with the DeCook's a couple of hours after I got home. Now I wish I would have bought more! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of Layla! We need a copy! Love you and miss you!
Love, Kay