Friday, July 22, 2011

I don't have enough time...

I just don't. Why don't days have just a few more hours in them. I mean, I have time for things, it's just that I want to have time for nothing as well. You know, the time to get everything done while also still fitting in just sitting out back in the sun for a few hours each day. Ya, not possible. So I have found myself putting my "to do list" on the wayside to do nothing. Maybe not the best idea. Oh well.

So I am not sure that blogging is going to take priority over the next week. I try to blog daily...or almost daily. I check several blogs a day and really enjoy when there are new posts each day, so to prevent myself from being a complete hypocrite, I try to do the same on my blog. Not promising that these daily posts are terribly exciting, but I try to at least document something. This week, it's just not going to happen. I'll do my best. :)

Tate's Grandma Shingledecker came over today and as usual when she comes, it's like Christmas. Tate was ecstatic to have her here as was I. He got lots of goodies and lots of love from her. He is so so so blessed by his birth family...wow.

It rained tonight...wow, that's a MAJOR headline these days! Many of my plants have passed the point of being able to be saved, but several of them are going to sleep HAPPY tonight! Hooray for rain at night! Now let's just stay dry during the days.

I got all of the images from the Tribe 9U photoshoot edited. Yay! I got my photoshoot from Tuesday edited. Yay! I have one more shoot on Sunday afternoon that I am DETERMINED to get edited and the disk sent out BEFORE I leave for vacation. Yikes...don't know if that will happen.

The night before we leave for vacation, we start our PS-MAPP classes. Those go until 9pm. Then, we are planning to head out by 7am the next morning.

I.cannot.wait.for.vacation.

1 comment:

Farm-Raised said...

Have a great time on vacation. And, yes, we'll have to "play" when you're back. I hear you about the "busy" -- I prefer life to have a slower pace. I'm loving it right now, but am ready for a break in the action!! Talk soon!