Sunday, June 26, 2011

slacker...

I am a total blogging slacker. I hate that. I have had such an incredibly busy weekend that it really just hasn't fit into my schedule! I haven't picked up my camera once since St. Louis, so I don't have any pictures to post.

We made a flying trip over to Des Moines Saturday afternoon and stayed until this afternoon. Tate and I stayed at the Poley's house and we had a fantastic time. I got to see my Aunt, Uncle and cousins and hang out for a bit with them as well. It was a short trip that every minute seemed to be accounted for and I wanted to collapse into bed upon our return home. Tate was out like a light by 8:45pm (UNHEARD OF!) and I am heading up to bed once I am done typing this post. I can't wait.

Sean had a 3 day stretch of work and he's still on nights until September. He was supposed to be back on days for a month in July, but in an effort to help out, he agreed to stay on nights for what would have been his typical "day month".

I can't believe it's almost July. Really?!!! I mean, I wore a sweatshirt outside last night and was still chilly! I actually loved that...I love sweatshirt weather, but it's weird that it's almost July and in a few weeks we head down to Florida and the day after we get back, school starts for the teachers here in Davenport and Tate will be starting PRESCHOOL in a couple of weeks after that! YIKES!

I am thinking I need to do a "randoms from my cell phone" post because all the pictures I've taken in the last few days have been taken with my phone. I'll try and do that soon, but will be too busy tomorrow as Knutsons are coming in the afternoon and staying the night. We are so excited to see them...it's been way too long. We look forward to just relaxing and chatting and the guys plan to golf on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll have fun pictures to post after their visit!

Okay, heading to bed...goodnight!

1 comment:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Sweatshirts!