Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Photos

Oh my goodness, I love these two!

We've had a great day, but Sean works tonight and so he's off to bed to sleep a few hours before he heads to work tonight.

We managed to fit in a lot of fun though. We relaxed this morning and played and then Sean suggested we go to Kung Fu Panda 2, so we did! Tate drank almost an entire large soda himself and ate half of a large popcorn. He was WIRED when we got out of there and suddenly obsessed with Kung Fu. So we got home and Sean and Tate did some Kung Fu fighting for a while, I took pictures of my two boys and Sean headed to bed.

It's to Muscatine tonight to celebrate Father's Day with my most amazing Dad and my sister's family.















1 comment:

Candi said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Those are some fun beautiful pics! Love the orange & blue together, not to mention the father son thing going on...;-] GREAT shots... :)