Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Sneak Peek...

I had 3 unbelievably fun photo shoots this weekend.

It's kind of crazy that I actually get paid to do this! These photo shoots MADE my weekend...truly!

I don't always share images on this blog of my photo shoots, but I couldn't resist this time. I just got so many adorable pictures...but you only get to see 1 from each shoot!

That is unless you'd like to go on over to the Jennie Peakin Photography blog to see the rest. ;)

Jessie and Jake's Engagement Session was yesterday...



I had a family session with Mike, Sarah, Leah and Kayla...




And then a family session with Heidi, James, Helaina and Breleigh...
(this image is officially my favorite image I have ever captured to date)



Go to my photography blog to check out LOTS of pictures from my sessions this weekend!

No comments: