Sunday, May 29, 2011

golfing and gabbing

I love this friendship we have with the DeCooks.

It just works.

We like the same things.

Our kids love each other.

We love each other's kids.

We love each other.

We.have.fun.


Yesterday Lora, James, Sean and I golfed 9 holes in the afternoon.

It was super fun.


And I was not good, but Lora was...



She parred this hole.

Look at her ball up in the air, heading DIRECTLY to the pin!

And then there was my ball...we never found it.



The guys totally loved golfing with us girls. ;)



Once we got home, the skies cleared up to blue skies and we grilled yummy food, played games and lauged.

We.laughed.a.lot.

I just cannot get over how well Ava and Tate play together.

About as well as Lora, James, Sean and I play together! :)



Tate is one happy camper when the DeCooks are over!



And Lora...she loves Tate like he's her own and I love her girls like they're my own.

I love that.
I love her.


After the kids were in bed inside the house, we hung out and gabbed and laughed by the firepit. We played a heated game of "toss the dirty marshmallow into someone's mouth" (don't ask), drank margaritas and relaxed.

Thanks for yet another super fun night guys!

Can't wait for many more this summer!!!

No comments: