Monday, May 30, 2011

The Burback Kids...

Cassie and Paul have raised some incredible children. Really, I don't even think I'm biased here. They are each so different from one another, but equally big hearted, great kids! Wow, I love them!


Brigg...he is wise beyond his years, soooo smart, intuitive, serious, great sense of humor, honest, inquisitive and so very caring.


Nalani...she is the sweetest child I know, soft hearted, generous like no other child her age, selfless, caring, obedient, honest and helpful.


Ayla...she is also wise beyond her years, so smart, spunky, full of attitude, hilarious, silly, determined, fearless yet also timid in some ways, affectionate and helpful.


Talk about a good mix of kids! They are just so entertaining and fun to be around...I love them so much and just feel so blessed to be able to call them my nieces and nephew.

Just thought I'd share since they were on my heart and mind after spending the weekend with them.

And to think that I have 6 other nieces and nephews who I love JUST as much as these 3...WOW, I am one BLESSED Aunt!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

they are pretty awesome...but i MAY be a bit biased! and i think they are pretty blessed themselves to have you for their aunt!