Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I know it's been a loooong time...

I was informed this evening that I needed to post some more recipes on my recipe blog. Since Sean and I have eliminated carbohydrates from our diet over the last couple of months, I just haven't made many new recipes and the recipe blog kind of got pushed aside. However, ask and you shall receive!
I posted 4 new recipes over at A Peakin To My Recipe Book! :) For those who haven't visited there...my recipes are certainly not always the healthiest (many aren't bad though), but in my opinion, they're all DEEEELICIOUS and most are super fast and easy! The recipes I posted tonight are a chicken marinade, a Meatball Sandwich Casserole, a pasta salad and a Crunchy Strawberry and Romaine Salad. If any of those perk your interest...go take A Peakin To My Recipe Book.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Many Thanks, Jennie.