Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Valentine's Day Party

We got to go to Nana and Papa S's house for a Valentine's Day party. Mom decorated the table beautifully in red, pink, silver and hearts...it was adorable and I failed to get a picture of it. I am so mad!
I did however get a picture of these 4 cuties...
And Tate got a pillow pet and was genuinely ecstatic about it!
He is sleeping with it as I type this...
Oh, and you can't have a Valentine's Day party without a bunch of candy can you?
So ya, he got a bag of yummy chocolates...
Yummy dinner and great company. It was a great Sunday afternoon/evening.
And my parents celebrate 41 years of marriage on Valentine's Day this year. So proud to call them Mom and Dad. Happy Anniversary to the best parents I could ask for...we love you!

1 comment:

Candi said...

It was a fun day! Loved the gathering and that it was SO nice outdoors! More to come... woohoo!! Glad you all enjoyed it. :)