Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sean's dream come true.

Sean has wanted a basketball hoop since I've known him. I can't even remember if we had one in Colo or not. I am not even kidding when I say that the fact that this house had a basketball hoop was a huge bonus for him and one of the (if not the one and only!) reasons we moved here. Weird, I know. Anyway, he went out and bought a net for his precious basketball hoop today and he and Brigg broke it in. They both had a ton of fun.
Too cute.






I have a feeling that many hours will be spent playing in our driveway with this basketball hoop.

And it was a good thing that he and Brigg were out there playing because they heard "HELP! HELP!" coming from the neighbor's yard and when they went to see what was going on, they found the neighbor behind his fence on the ground...he had fallen out of his wheelchair. His gate was locked and Sean couldn't get in, so he lifted Brigg over the fence and Brigg unlocked the gate and let Sean in so he could lift the neighbor back into his wheelchair. I am so glad they were out there to help and that the neighbor didn't have to lay out there for who knows how long!

No comments: