Thursday, January 27, 2011

stuff I'm thinking

(I cannot compose a nicely written post right now. I just saw that my sister posted a list of random thoughts, so I am copying)...

*I love wine. I don't really drink much, but I could quite possibly become a wine-o. Red wine please. :)

*Have I mentioned that I love my house? Well just in case I haven't, I do. I love my house.

*This weekend we will celebrate Tyler and Leah's 5th birthdays. Seriously...I cannot believe they are 5!

*Tate is doing wonderfully in our new home. Really, we have noticed no adjustment issues to date. I think he just loves the house as much as we do! :)

*We really need to hang pictures in our house. Aside from that, everything is done! I will post pictures when things are finally hung on the walls.

*I got an under the counter mounted CD Player/Radio for Christmas. It was mounted the first day we lived in this house and the radio has been turned on first thing in the morning and is on all day until we go to bed. I love listening to K-LOVE all day.

*When is winter going to be over??? Seriously.

*Our TV isn't in our bedroom right now because we have it in the living room on the main level. I miss it. We have gotten into the habit of watching TV as we go to sleep.

And there you have it.

No comments: