Friday, November 19, 2010

OHHHHHH, I get it!

So when you go to bed early, you can actually get up early in the morning and feel GOOD! Interesting concept!

I haven't felt great these last few days...sore throat, congestion, tired.
Tate and I were going to head over to the DeCook's for a play date for the kids and a chit chat date for the mommies. :) Some plans changed and that didn't end up working out which was actually kind of a blessing in disguise because I was TIRED by the time supper was over. Apparently Tate was too because at 6:45pm, he ASKED to go to bed! WHAT?!?! Okay! The only thing was, he asked if I would lay with him. He usually doesn't do this. I was tired, so I obliged. I think I was dead asleep within 15 minutes...for the night!

I just woke up at about 5:30am and feel refreshed! Still have a sore throat and congestion, but don't feel like my usual groggy morning self! It's kinda nice! I've already picked up the toys in the living room that were left out last night, eaten some breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and am now just sitting here in silence drinking some tea and enjoying some peace and quiet!

Now if I could just kick this cold I have!

No comments: