Wednesday, November 24, 2010

100 Things About Me

Just a few (well, 100) things about me that you may or may not know.

1. My name is Jennie Amanda
2. People always call me Jeannie
3. My name is not Jennifer...just Jennie
4. I am 30 years old
5. I have been married for 6 years
6. Sean and I got engaged after dating only 7 months
7. We have a 4 year old son we adopted at birth
8. I would love to have 4 kids
9. We will likely only have 2 or 3 kids
10. I have had 8 cars
11. Of my 8 cars, 6 have been Toyotas
12. I lived in Minneapolis for 1 year
13. Aside from 1 year, I have always lived in Iowa
14. I am a Hawkeye
15. I like most reality TV
16. I do not watch horror movies, they scare me
17. I know how to crochet
18. I love to cook
19. I met Sean at a bar
20. I don't drink anymore (aside from wine maybe once every couple months)
21. I started a small photography business a couple of months ago
22. I wish I was more green
23. I hate cucumbers and olives more than any other foods
24. I love Cherry Coke
25. I used to ride horses and showed English
26. I want to own a horse someday
27. I am allergic to cats and dogs
28. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (which is why I couldn't get pregnant)
29. I have had 5 pets (3 hamsters, a lop eared bunny and an Australian tree frog)
30. I am a cosmetologist
31. I can say the alphabet backwards
32. Football is my favorite sport
33. Green is my favorite color
34. My first job was at Taco John's and I started when I was 16
35. I love God
36. I pray several times a day
37. I want to read the whole Bible, but haven't yet
38. I could eat Mexican food every day and be happy
39. I could eat sushi every day and be happy too
40. I am a super emotional person
41. I cry at commercials
42. English was my favorite subject in school
43. History was by far my least favorite subject in school
44. I was a cheerleader for 2 years in high school
45. I've never had braces
46. I just got glasses 5 years ago
47. Until 6 months ago, I'd never broken a bone
48. I have a few tattoos
50. I had my eyeliner tattooed on about 7 years ago
51. The first concert I went to was Garth Brooks
52. The second concert I went to was Smashing Pumpkins
53. The last concert I went to was Winter Jam which is all Christian artists
54. I am terrible at saying "no" when asked a favor
55. My love language is "words of affirmation"
56. I am a night person
57. I am not a morning person
58. I am a "talker"
58. I love milk
59. The Food Network is my favorite channel
60. I cannot stand the texture of cotton balls
61. I like the smell of gasoline and permanent markers
62. I have never liked beer
63. I love card games
64. I check approximately 20 blogs regularly
65. I am the youngest of 3 kids
66. There are 3 1/2 years between my sister and I
67. There are 10 years between my brother and I
68. I don't tan
69. I burn after about 10 minutes in the sun
70. I hate roller coasters
71. I get car sick
78. I get migraine headaches at least once a month
79. I love getting mail...aside from bills
80. I love cruises...I've been on 3
81. I love to shop
82. TJ Maxx, IKEA and Target are my favorite stores
81. Aldi is my favorite grocery store (for the price!)
82. Byerly's (they had them in Minnesota) is my favorite grocery store (for the selection)
83. KLOVE is the radio station I listen to
84. Sean and my birthdays are both in September
85. Sean and my anniversary is in September
86. Fall is my favorite season
87. I had my tongue pierced...twice (the first time it closed up)
88. I now can't believe I ever pierced my tongue
89. I once threw up on a carnival ride
90. I hate getting gas in my car
91. I don't like butterscotch flavor
92. I am a pack rat
93. I don't like the Lord of the Rings movies
94. I don't like the Harry Potter movies
95. I don't paint my nails...I like it when I do, but I'm too lazy
96. I've never had surgery
97. I can play the flute
98. I am addicted to dishes
99. I love to write
100. I love getting comments on my blog posts (hint, hint) :)

3 comments:

Candi said...

I think I knew MOST of those things... :)

Cara Hoherd said...

Ha! I hate cucumbers and olives TOO! They are literally the only food I dislike!

Anonymous said...

Very fun posts! Thought I'd oblige and comment for once since you went to all that hard work! :)