Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Menu Mondays!


As many of you know, I am a big fan of the blog world! I tend to "lurk" on many people's blogs who I do not even know and many of whom I'm not even sure how I came across. I have learned so many things and been inspired so much by so many blogs. I pray for these people and laugh at their stories and often times get lots of great ideas from their blogs. Sometimes I get crafting ideas, cooking ideas, blog post ideas, organization ideas (I need more of these!!!) and so on.

One of the blogs I lurk on (Hi Meredith, I am a lurker no longer!) recently started Menu Mondays where you post what your menu for the week will be. I loved this idea because I can link up and check out what other people are eating and get recipe ideas! So I'm joining in! I will try and be good about doing this every Monday...we'll see how it goes!

I know it's Tuesday, but I forgot to post this Monday (shocker, I know!), so I will just try and do Menu Monday next week on the actual day it is to be posted on...MONDAY! I'm not making any promises though. Ha. :)

So here's our menu for the week...

Monday: Grilled Cheese w/ Tomato Soup
Tuesday: Chicken and Broccoli Spaghetti Alfredo (because I don't have fettuccine)
Wednesday: Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and green beans
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: We'll be out of town staying with Sean's parents so we don't know yet! :)

No comments: