Friday, October 29, 2010

Heading out...

We are leaving in the morning for Des Moines. We will be staying at Sean's parents tomorrow night and then heading down to Des Moines for a wedding that I am doing hair for and then attending the wedding and reception that evening. Tate will be staying in Colo with Pat and Linda and they will take him trick-or-treating. He will be Buzz Lightyear...shocker I know. :) Don't know if I'll get any pictures in his costume or not...maybe I'll make him try it on tomorrow so I can take some pictures.

Then on Sunday, we will head to Muscatine for the afternoon/evening to spend time with family since Brenda, Bode and Boone are in town. Can't wait for some baby snuggles from Boone!!! I was able to see them all for a few minutes tonight when I picked them up at the airport, but they headed right to Des Moines so I didn't get any snuggle time in. Plus, it was late and Booner was in his car seat and could hardly keep his eyes open!

Signing off for a few days...I promise to have lots of pictures upon my return next week!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

No comments: