Monday, September 13, 2010

We were ALL smiles...

when Daddy got a phone call from work about 15 minutes before he was ready to head out saying that he didn't have to come in because of low census.
It was a beautiful night and so we finished supper and decided to head out and get some ice cream. Then we stopped by DeCook's and visited for a few minutes before heading down to the river. It was BUGGY out so we didn't stay down there very long. Tate said he really wanted to go to the "Rainbow Bridge" so we headed there and noticed that it wasn't changing colors like usual so we didn't go there. Instead, we headed to the fountain at Vanderveer Park. Tate is so impressed with that fountain...he ooo's and ahhhh's like it's the first time he's seen it every time we go!

I cannot even stand it.
I love my little man's dimples so much.
I love his smiles so much.
I love him so much!



2 comments:

Cara Hoherd said...

I'm LOVING his longer hair- he's a little man! too cute :)

sarak said...

Yeah, his hair is so cute!