Saturday, September 18, 2010

my day in Des Moines

I went to Des Moines for the day today.
I played my music loud and sang the whole way.
I didn't have to answer a little 3 year old's questions every 30 seconds.
I loved it.
:)
Then, when I arrived, I met a couple of friends (who happen to be past co-workers) for lunch.
Then I went up to my old place of work and chatted with some old co-workers and met the person who replaced me.
It was a great time seeing everyone!
Then, I had an engagement photo session.
I'm telling you, it was SO MUCH FUN and I am ecstatic about the images I got.
You'll have to hop on over the my photography blog to get a sneak peek.
I haven't put them on there yet though.
I took 450 pictures and after editing, I ended up with 280 images that I loved.
I have no idea how these 2 are going to pick their shots they want...they are a beautiful couple which made for beautiful pictures!
After the photo session, I headed to Cathy's and did her hair.
I sang loudly on my drive home again and just got done editing the pics from my session...it's 3am!
I need to go to bed!
I think I'll go ahead and upload some of my favorite from the session onto my photography blog first!
It was a great day!

No comments: