Tuesday, July 13, 2010

no pictures?!?!?!!!

We spent the evening at DeCooks. I brought my camera and didn't even take it out! This is unheard of!

We had homemade pepperoni and sausage pizza and Ava had a penny for dessert. I believe it was approximately a year ago that Tate ate a penny. I remember vividly smelling his breath and saying, "ewww, his breath smells like copper!" It was so funny because just after Ava downed the penny, Lora went to her and said, "ewww, your breath smells like a penny!" It was kind of funny. :) She's fine. Right after she swallowed it she said, "Mommy I'm hungry." Well, apparently she was! Ha. Then Tate decided to pee all over the place. Ugh. We just couldn't have a no incident evening. The story of our lives.

While the kids were eating pennies and urinating in the living room, we played Apples to Apples. It was really fun!

Sean is golfing with his brother tomorrow morning, then will come home to nap before work and then works the rest of the week. I will be meeting some family at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and celebrating Brigg's 9th (what?!!!! wasn't he just born like 5 years ago?!) birthday! We are heading to Des Moines this weekend to fit in some fun with friends, I'm getting my hair done, doing some hair and taking some photos! Should be jam packed and fun...can't wait!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Sounds like a fun typical evening to me!!! : )