Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brigg is 9!

I can't believe it.
We celebrated at Buffalo Wild Wings with dinner, cheesecake and fun.
We ended up taking Brigg and Lani home with us so that Brigg and Sean could watch the All Star baseball game and we could all have fun.
And fun we had!

We got Brigg a Cardinals Baseball book.
I love how Lani is looking on in this picture like it is the most amazing gift...

Brigg loved it!

While the big boys watched baseball, Lani, Tate and I made rainbow pudding pops.
They had so much fun making them!
It really was a fun project!


They were very serious about their work.
I was actually kind of impressed with how well Tate did...


Lani is very good at things like this...

After putting the pudding pops in the freezer, Lani, Tate and I headed to Vanderveer Park to the fountain.
It is so cool!
It's kind of like a fireworks show and these pictures don't come close to doing it justice...

Lani and Tate were super excited and impressed with it!


I love Tate is this picture!
He was yelling and pointing the entire time.
"WHOA! Look at that one!!!! WHOA! Look at THAT one!!!!"


Then we got home and the kids ate icees...a few of them. :)


SUCH a fun night!
Happy Birthday, Brigg!!!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

looks like a blast.
thanks for taking them!

Candi said...

Looks like they got in a TON of fun things just after we left from Wild Wings... WOW!! Glad it went well... see you this morning... I think I'll go ahead & swim though... be home shortly after 10:30...ok??