Tuesday, June 29, 2010

love

Since Boone has been born, we have talked about him to Tate and Tate would occasionally say things like, "I don't like Boone". I was concerned that when he met Boone he might really not like him! He didn't really have any reaction toward him much aside from rubbing his head a little, but then he was asked if he wanted to hold him. No hesitation there! He hopped up on the couch and held him and I think that he officially fell in love. :) Later in the weekend when we wanted to get group pictures of all the cousins, of course Tate said, "I don't want to!" and he stormed off. I then said, "do you want to hold Boone for the pictures?" and he turned around instantly and came running back saying, "okay, I want to hold Boone and get my picture taken!" Funny.


He DID NOT want to let him go, so when Nana took him away, Tate still had to have a hand on him. :)

He needs a sibling! :)
Uh oh, it's that Baby Fever kicking in again!!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Babies do have a strong affect on us.... sigh! Pretty amazing little miracles! Don't stay little very long though, not long at all!!!!