Saturday, June 19, 2010

a great daddy

From Day 1...you have been an amazing Daddy.
Though I always knew you would be, I was still amazed at how much your love for Tate poured out of you...

And still today, Tate couldn't have gotten a better Daddy!

You are fun...

You are the "hands on" Daddy that I always dreamed would be the Daddy to my children...

You are a nurturer...

You are a teacher...

You are silly...

You are a child with him when he wants you to be...

You are his Daddy...

And I cannot imagine anyone else I would want to raise him with.
You don't give yourself enough credit for how amazing you are to him, and I don't give you enough credit either.
Thank you for being such an amazing Daddy to Tate.
I look forward to watching you be an amazing Daddy with each of our children as our family grows!
We love you!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: