Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 years ago today...

I snapped some pictures of Tate tonight.
The picture below just happened to remind me of a picture I took of Tate when he was a baby.
It's not exactly the same picture, but when I saw this picture I just immediately thought of the picture below it.


The strangest thing about this is that these 2 pictures were taken 3 years apart TO THE DAY!
Crazy!

And on a side note...I have been developing some serious baby fever lately. And as I scoured my blog to find the picture above, I gazed longingly at all of the baby pictures of Tate. It didn't help the baby fever...I'm just sayin'. :)

3 comments:

Candi said...

Oh wow, he is SO adorable!!! He is growing up!! I don't realize it so much till I see these pics!!

Jamie said...

Baby fever is just in the air lately because I have been feeling the same way. The forecast must have been sunny, high's near 80 with a lot of baby fever. :)

Cassie said...

not me! must not have made it to muscatine. i think baby fever may be permanantly gone in my world!! :)