Friday, April 30, 2010

the sweetest boy in the world...

I'm not even kidding...Bode is the sweetest child ever!
When we were talking about him getting his Mommy flowers, this is what he said...
"I want to get both my mommy and daddy flowers because I love them BOTH very much! I want to get Daddy purple flowers because purple is his favorite color and I want to get mommy yellow flowers because yellow is her favorite color."
Then when we were picking out the flowers, he was VERY picky about which purple and yellow flowers he wanted to get them. Then he decided to get some green flowers for the baby. At this point we still didn't know if it was a boy or girl. Then he said on the drive to the hospital that his eyes were getting watery and thought he might cry because he was so excited.
He was very proud of the flowers he picked...I must say, he did a good job...




He also insisted on getting his picture taken with this onesie we got for Boone...

He is so cute!!!
This is the face he said he was going to make when he saw the baby for the first time...
And he wrote on a card to put with the beautiful flowers he picked out...
This was the minute Chris came in the waiting area to tell him, "You have a brother!"
So sweet!!!

4 comments:

sarak said...

stop making me cry at work Jennie! What a sweetheart!

Beckysblog said...

ok, that picture has me bawling! SOOOO Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that last picture!!! Perfect job capturing that moment. So sweet!! Hope you are all having a great time.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures, Jennie! Like all the others, I have tears rolling too. Cathy