Thursday, April 22, 2010

I want a table!!!

So since we moved in, we have not had a table. I had no idea how annoying that would be! We hated our glass top table and refused to use it in this home. We've eaten every meal at TV trays. I am SICK of it! Sean and his brother built an island on wheels for our kitchen before we even moved in, but we had to special order the counter top and we haven't gotten it in yet. We also haven't stained the island yet. However, I'm kind of giddy because I just bought some bar stools online! I've been looking and looking for a couple of weeks, but couldn't find anything. Finally, I found some today!!! Woohoo! It's going to take a few weeks for them to come in though...ugh. So it looks like we won't be eating at a table until mid May. I don't know if I can make it!!!

2 comments:

sarak said...

why dont you put your table and chairs from IKEA in your kitchen?

Jennie Peakin said...

they don't fit because of the island in the kitchen. :(