Friday, March 05, 2010

my job interview

I had a good interview today.

However, during my interview, I learned more about the position I had applied for and am really not feeling like it will be a good fit for me. I am a bit disappointed, but know that whatever is meant to be will be.

I have been considering going back to doing hair as of late.

Are there any of you in the Quad City area that would come to me to get your hair done?
:)

I miss doing hair a lot. I like the creativity aspect of doing hair that I don't get in my current position.

We'll see!

1 comment:

Mom :) said...

Kelly & I spoke about something we think you should do hair wise... and I think it's a great idea! Call me on my way to Williamsburg tomorrow if I get there!!! UGH! Had a great time with Kelly... :) Can you have Sean come jump my car so I can leave tomorrow at 8:45... :)JK'ing UGH! REALLY, I am frustrated but feel so blessed, can't complain... I'll ask our neighbor to pop over in the morning :)
Nighty night!
Mom