Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Valentine's Day Celebration

We did our Valentine's Day celebration early.
Sean and Tate are leaving for a couple of days tomorrow evening so we had to do our special night tonight instead of tomorrow.
I made Artichoke Chicken (one of our favorites) and broccoli and for dessert...
Pinot Noir and Molten Chocolate Lava Cake...

It wasn't as pretty as the box, but tasted DELICIOUS!
I garnished with bananas.
MMMMM...Molten Chocolate Lava Cake and bananas...

Even Tate got some. He was super excited...

And then we finished our bottle of wine while snuggling with Tate on the couch, watching Handy Manny...

It was such a great evening and I wouldn't have rather been doing anything else!
I have the 2 best Valentines I could ever want!
I love my boys!

1 comment:

sarak said...

oohhh ahhhh ohhhh...mmmmm...your Valentines Day was as exciting as mine:)