Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm a night person.

So this new schedule over the next several weeks is going to be brutal. I know it.
It's 7:40pm and Tate is already in bed (unheard of!) and I am getting things picked up around the house and plan to be in bed by 9:00. It is quiet in the house...well except for the sound of Tate whining through the monitor. I have to get up about 45 minutes earlier than I'm used to so that I have time to get myself ready and Tate woken up and ready for the day so we can leave around 7:00 am so that I can get him to daycare at a decent enough time to get to work by 8:00am. This will be the first day of Tate going to this daycare. I am not worried about him, but I'm worried about me dealing with having to wake him up that early and him being a complete bear! Keep in mind, he usually sleeps until about 9:00am! It's been so long since I've had to get him up for daycare that I have no idea how he'll be.

My mornings were always so nice and laid back. Sean and Tate were never awake and I didn't have to worry about anything aside from getting myself ready and out the door. At least this will only be for a maximum of 3 days a week (and only for 6 weeks). I know it's not going to be a big deal once we get into a routine, but I'm a night person and I don't know how I'm going to do at this going to bed early stuff. I struggle getting to bed by 11:00pm most nights!

Wish us luck!

No comments: