Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Snow, taking down the tree and company!

Another snow storm is coming through tonight and into tomorrow. We are expected to get about 6 inches of snow...a far cry from the foot and a half we got a few weeks back. So I'm not too concerned. It was kind of nice today...a toasty 13 degrees or so. And the sad part is, I'm not kidding. It felt nice! When the high has been about 2 degrees the last few days, 13 felt cozy!

We finally found time to take the Christmas tree down tonight. Now it looks so bare in our living room! It was funny though, Tate had more fun helping us take the tree down than he did helping to put it up and decorate it. He was leaping around and saying, "this is fun, Mommy!" as we has taking the ornaments off. He is too funny.

Hopefully the travel isn't too bad this weekend. Kay and Ryan are driving up from Kansas City for the weekend and we are looking forward to spending some time with them. I don't get to see Kay often enough and miss her all the time so I would hate for the roads to be too bad for them to get up here. I'm not sure what we'll do aside from just catch up, but I do plan to make stuffed peppers and party potatoes for supper which I love and hardly ever make, so expect a new recipe to be added to my recipe blog after this weekend! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.