Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hook 'em Horns!

Our little Colt McCoy is playing football with Daddy while we watch (make that watched...he just got injured and looks to be out for the game...ugh) the real Colt McCoy play in the National Championship!




I don't know about you, but I am thinking that we could have a future National Championship winning quarterback.
I'm thinking the sounds of "Starting Quarterback, Tate Peakin lead the Iowa Hawkeyes to their 1st National Championship win!" sounds pretty good! :)
Hey, I can dream right?
For now...Go Texas Longhorns!!!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

He's so cute! Both Tate and the real quarterback ;-) !! It was too bad he got hurt... did not help the end result I'm afraid.... shoot! :(

JamieLynne said...

Instead of first, it should be ANOTHER national title. I think Dave and all Hawkeye fans would prefer a few until then if they can. :) PS I really do think he looks like Colt McCoy. Cute.

Katie said...

I think the CYCLONES want him =)