Monday, January 04, 2010

Coming Soon...A Peakin To My Recipe Book

I don't know about you, but I LOVE trying new recipes. I get sick of the same old thing every day. I don't have a lot of luck when I open up my recipe books. Well, unless it's the Church Cookbooks I have that I love! The reason I love the church cookbooks I have so much is because they are regular people's favorite recipes that. They aren't fancy or difficult to make with all kinds of weird ingredients. I also enjoy getting recipes from other people's blogs who I read. Again, those are typically the yummy, homey recipes I like to make.

SO, I have decided to start a recipe blog! I am currently adding recipes to my new recipe blog and will include a link to it on my sidebar. These are recipes that have made it into our "rotation" as we like to call it. None of them are super difficult and I won't post anything that I don't think is delicious! :)

I cannot take credit for all of these recipes, so I have to disclose right now that many of them are recipes I have asked for from friends and family members. Sometimes I alter them about to suit my tastes though!

I will include main dishes, side dishes and desserts. We'll see how it evolves, but I assume that most of the posts will be for main dishes. I will try to include a picture or pictures of my dishes on the blog posts as well. I will likely put the recipes I've posted on this blog on my recipe blog first just to get them all into one location and then I'll add recipes as I make new ones. I have about 6 or 7 new recipes that I am going to be trying this month, so if they're as delicious as I hope they are, they will be posted on the blog!

I'll let you know when my "A Peakin To My Recipe Book" blog is up and running!

1 comment:

Mom :) said...

Sounds interesting.... Hope I like them too! :) Make some that are a bit guilt free, will ya!? :)