Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Cookie Week - 1st Batch

I have decided that I am going to spend this week making several different Christmas cookies.
I'm trying a couple of new recipes.
I plan to freeze them so I have several to bring to our Christmas gatherings.
Today's cookies were a new recipe.
Batch 1 are Coconut-Butterscotch-Fudge Cookies
Or as Sean calls them "Super Addictive Bites of Deliciousness"
And I would have to agree...they are amazing!

So here's what you do:

Mix up your favorite sugar cookie dough.
Roll 1 inch balls of cookie dough in coconut.
Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
While still warm, drizzle with butterscotch topping.
Spread hot fudge on top.
Easy and SUPER GOOD!


I don't even like butterscotch and I love these!
They could be great with caramel instead of the butterscotch topping.
Sean loves butterscotch, so that's why I used it.

No comments: