Sunday, December 06, 2009

Another productive weekend...

I haven't been to work in about 11 days...that is if you don't count my work trip to NYC. I mean, I haven't been into the office in 11 days. Is it bad that I still don't want to go in tomorrow? Ha. It's like the more time I have off, the more I want off. I'll survive. I'm sure I'll return to about 8000 voicemails and emails that will keep me busy for the week or more!

It doesn't help that it's snowing and is supposed to continue to do so until 2-4 inches have collected on the ground. Ugh. It is actually pretty out right now. You know, the snow is white and fluffy, there's no slush or dirt mixed in with it. The "pretty" snow doesn't last long though.

I did manage to get about 5 loads of laundry done this weekend and have deep cleaned my stove and kitchen floor. Made double chocolate muffins with Tate today and put a bunch of clothes in a bag for Goodwill. I also got a nap in today which was wonderful. :)

I am still planning on mopping the floor tonight and take a shower (you know, since I haven't gotten one today yet!) as well. Hopefully this week flies by. We have a free weekend ahead of us where I can hopefully get some more things done. I still keep thinking that we have something planned this weekend, but can't put my finger on what it might be. It's just hard to believe that I even have a single free weekend in December! That never happens! I'll take it though. :)

No comments: